Betty Crocker has an incredible recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy!
You will need:
1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
½ cup butter or margarine, softened
¼ to ½ teaspoon mint extract
6 to 8 drops green food coloring
1 cup crème de menthe baking chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, mint extract, food coloring and egg until they form a soft dough. Stir in crème de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
Use a teaspoon or small cookie scoop to drop dough about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack.
- State Dept. issues Worldwide Travel Alert for U.S. citizens
- Deadly 'kissing bug' spreads to other states besides Texas
- 5 things to know about the deadly 'kissing bug' and Chagas disease
- Emotional courtroom scene as suspect in Kentucky girl's death is arraigned
- Find out why you may be getting odd Facebook friend requests