Easter treats have come early for lovers of Cadbury Creme Eggs.
McDonald's is blending its famous McFlurry soft serve with the Cadbury treats to make a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry.
The sweet treat was announced in a McDonald's Australia press release Monday.
The release describes the new menu item as "a delicious mouthful of chocolate pieces and Creme Egg topping, blended into a creamy soft serve."
Unfortunately for U.S. Creme Egg lovers, the treat is not available Stateside.
The 383 calorie dessert will be available in New Zealand until April 5 or supplies run out, according to The New Zealand Herald.
- Iconic Longaberger headquarters to close
- Girls accused of spiking teacher's soda with hot pepper face 3 weeks in custody
- Meet the garbagemen who make over $100,000
- Police: Pastor shot, killed at church
- Police: Man tried to abduct girl through bedroom window