There’s a new kind of Oreo on the block. To the delight of cookie lovers, Cinnamon Bun Oreos hit the shelves Monday.
They consist of a cinnamon bun-flavored cream nestled between a pair of cinnamon cookies. They’re designed to have a “fresh-from-the-oven” taste and cost $4.49, according to Eater.
The cookies appeared on shelves alongside a much-loved, limited time flavor that is making its comeback: red velvet. The flavors were added to Oreo’s regular line-up as part of the company’s “Open Up with Oreo” campaign, which encourages people to “open up to new people as well as new flavors.”
The brand plans to release another, as-yet unidentified flavor in February.
- 2 killed, several homeless after early morning tornadoes hit Florida
- EMS worker dies of heart attack after responding to daughter's wreck
- Live shark found in Florida swimming pool
- Eagles guitarist Glenn Frey has died
- Gas prices plummet below $1 in some places