Nabisco is hoping to warm you up this winter with its latest Chips Ahoy flavor - but only for a limited time.
Hot Cocoa Chips Ahoy will hit store shelves across the country on Nov. 2.
The hot chocolate-flavored cookies are filled with a creamy fudge center and contain marshmallows and chocolate chips.
According to Thrillest, the special-edition cookies were specifically crafted to be eaten warm. Nabisco suggests putting the dessert in the microwave for a few seconds before consuming.
The cookies will reportedly only be available for eight weeks.
- Colorado shooting leaves 4 dead, including gunman
- Woman spreads her beloved dog's ashes; what happens next is amazing
- Strangers sit next to each other on plane, realize they are basically twins
- Driver hears Amber Alert, sees the car right in front of him
- Must-see: Miami stuns Duke with wild kickoff return in dramatic win