More than 20 years after its introduction, the Frappuccino is getting a makeover.
Starbucks has rolled out a smaller serving size of the frozen blended favorite.
Called the Mini Frappuccino, it will only be available for a limited time, until supplies last at participating Starbucks, the company announced.
Officials said the rollout is in response from customers who wanted a smaller drink size.
The mini is only 10 ounces compared to the smallest size, called tall, which is 12 ounces, USA Today reported.
- Father allegedly confesses to killing family in chilling Facebook post
- George Zimmerman injured in shooting incident
- Large snake washes ashore on Florida beach
- Nothing is sweeter than this precious newborn’s first day home — until you see the dog when she cries
- Woman fired for celebrating murders of 2 Mississippi officers