Book clubs come in all sizes as you’ll see from the group we’re featuring this week.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOOK CLUB
We’re interested in sharing the stories of folks in our area who are brought together by their love of reading. We’re inviting your book club to share its history and format as well as some of your favorite books.
If your group would like to be included in our series, please send information to Meredith Moss: MMoss@coxohio.com
Be sure to leave a daytime information, send a photo of the group if you have one, and tell us a bit about yourselves.
A Selection of Favorite Books from the “Little Women Book Club”
* “Five People you Meet In Heaven” by Mitch Albom
* “A Lantern In Her Hand,” by Bess S. Aldrich
* “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
* “Tara Road” by Maeve Binchy
* “Lizzie Borden: The Legend, the Truth, the Final Chapter” by Arnold Brown
* “The Red Tent” by Anita Diamant”
* “The Last Promise” by Richard Paul Evans
* “The Last Juror” by John Grisham
* “Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons” by Lorna Landvik
* “To Kill a Mocking Bird” by Harper Lee
* “Mysterious Island” by Jules Verne
* “The Shack” by Wm. P. Young