We all love our four-legged friends. With this week’s do-it-yourself project, you can spoil them with a brand new pet bed.
For just $8.26 you can make this easy and unique bed, and no sewing is required. Plus, to save even more money you can use an old bed pillow to make this project.
You will need
Items I purchased:
• Scrap fleece — $4.27 at Hobby Lobby
• Foam — $3.99 at Hobby Lobby
Items I already had:
1. Cut out two pieces of fleeces that are about 2 to 3 inches larger than your piece of foam.
2. Place your two pieces of fleece on top of one another and cut out a square in all four corners.
3. Put your foam in the center and place your second piece of fleece on top so that it is covered.
4. Use your scissors and begin going around the entire border and cut the excess fleece into one inch strips.
5. Once all strips have been cut, go back around and tie the top layer of fleece’s strip to the bottom layer’s strip. You will want to double knot these to add durability.
6. Once you go around and tie up all of your ends you are ready to share this bed with your four-legged friends and let them enjoy!