Looking for a cute and fun accessory for your girl’s room that your child can even help you with? Well this week’s vase is simple to do and takes no time to make. For just $6.99, you can make this custom piece that can be used for all sorts of stuff.
YOU WILL NEED:
Items I Purchased
• Paper Punch - $5.99 at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
• Glass vase or container - $1 at Dollar Tree
Items I Already Had
• Mod Podge
• Aluminum foil
• Tissue Paper
1. Use your paper punch to punch out the tissue paper and the foil. This will add color and shine to your piece.
2. Take your Mod Podge and apply a coat on top of the flower to adhere it to the vase. Let dry completely.
3. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the entire outside of your container. This will give the glass a frosted look.
4. Let dry completely and your decoration is ready to go!