Looking for a subtle, by eerie way to decorate your home for Halloween? You can make a wreath that appears to be filled with creepy, crawly snakes. For $9.98, this wreath could scare anyone daring to knock upon your door this Halloween season.
You Will Need:
Items I Purchased:
• 2 packs of small rubber snakes - $1 each at Dollar Tree
• 2 large rubber snakes - $1 each at Dollar Tree
• Black matte spray paint – 99 cents at Home Depot
• Grapevine wreath form - $4.99 at Hobby Lobby
Items I Already Had:
• E-6000 clear adhesive (find at your local arts and crafts store)
1. Weave the snakes in and out of the vine upon your wreath, or for the longer snakes, wrap them around the wreath form.
2. Place dollops of the glue behind your snakes once you are happy with their placement.
3. Let dry completely and then spray paint the entire wreath and snakes with the black spray paint.
4. Let everything dry completely.
5. Display on your door.