Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- No incidents to report
Surface Street Incidents
In the 300 block of West Fairview Avenue in Dayton, police and medics were dispatched to a report of a crash that left a car on its side around 7 a.m.
- In the 200 block of Scarlett Drive in Beavercreek, a significant water main break was reported around 5:20 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Alex-Bell Road will be closed for work on the Washington Twp. bridge over Holes Creek until Nov. 30. More information, including detour information, is available here.
- A half-mile of Stroop Road in Kettering between Woodman Drive and Glenheath/Braddox intersection will be closed until the end of the year so a bridge can be replaced. .
- US 40 between Preble County Line Road and Diamond Mill Road, daily lane closures between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. through Oct. 14. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 725 between SR 4 and Union Road, daily lane closures between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. through Oct. 14. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 4 between Dayton-Liberty Road and SR 725, daily lane closures between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. through Oct. 14. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 202 between Troy Villa Boulevard and Chesam Drive, traffic pattern shift through Sept. 25. All northbound traffic will be shifted to the southbound side of SR 202. There will be one southbound lane and one northbound lane operating on the southbound side of SR 202.
- I-675 between Paragon Road and Wilmington Pike, nightly lane closure between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. through Sept. 29. These will become double lane closures at 8 p.m. On elane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 south ramp to US 35 west will be closed through Sept. 30 to replace a bridge deck beam that was not included in the I-75 modernization project. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to U.S. 35 west.
- I-75 north ramp the US 35 east will be closed March 28th to September 23rd. ODOT lists the suggested detour as NB I-75 to US 35 west, to James H McGee Blvd, to US 35 east.
- I-75 north/Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, ramp closure through Sept. 23. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-75 between I-70 and SR 571, nightly lane closures between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. through Oct. 31. The northbound side will become a double lane closure between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70 between I-75 and I-675, nightly lane closures between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. through Sept. 30. These will become double lane closures at 9 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- Shroyer Road between Gainsborough Road and East Dorothy Lane will be repaved and reconfigured through at least October. Once the project is completed, Shroyer Road will be reduced to three lanes.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
- Benchwood-Wyse Ramp to I-75 north, ramp closure between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sept. 18 - 20 The official ODOT detour is: Benchwood to Webster Street to Needmore Road to I-75 north.
- Main Street from Phillipsburg-Union Road to Interstate 70 in Englewood will experience delays beginning Sept. 18 for repaving.
- Piqua-Troy Road between Statler Road and Eldean Road, bridge closure through Oct. 12. The official ODOT detour is: Piqua-Troy Road to West Peterson Road to CR 25A to Eldean Road to Piqua-Troy Road.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Troy) and US 36, shoulder closures through Oct. 31.
- West Peterson Road at Piqua Troy Road, road closure through Oct. 21. The official ODOT detour is westbound: Piqua Troy Road to Statler Road to CR 25A north to Eldean Road to Piqua Troy Road. Eastbound: West Peterson Road to Troy Sidney Road to Statler Road to Piqua Troy Road.
- SR 41 between SR 202 and Dye Mill Road, road closure Sept. 25 - Oct. 6. The official detour is: SR 202 to SR 55.
- A section of Piqua-Troy Road will be closed from 7 a.m. on Sept. 18 to 5 p.m. on Sept. 29 , for water and sewer main extension projects.
- Old Troy Pike in Mad River Twp. to through traffic between Beff Road and State Route 560 will be closed daily, beginning Sept. 18 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for one month drainage improvements and road reconstruction.
- I-70 east ramp to I-675 north, ramp closure through Oct.31. The official detour is: I-675 to SR 444 to I-675 north.
- SR 41 between Donnels Creek Lane and SR 235, lane closures between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. through Oct. 16. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 56 between SR 29 and Houston Pike, Daily lane closures between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. through Sept. 30. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70 west near I-675, lane width restrictions through Oct. 31. The roadway will be restricted to 22 feet in this area.
- US 40 west ramp to US 68 north, ramp closure through Oct. 4. The officials detour is: US 40 to SR 4 to US 68.
- SR 502 between the Ohio Indiana State Line and Palestine Union City Road, road closure through Sept. 29. The official ODOT detour is: Indiana 227 to US 36 to SR 121 to SR 49.
- SR 127 near SR 121, rolling road block between 7 a.m. and noon Sept. 24. Closures will be brief, lasting about 15 minutes.
- I-75 between SR 119 and SR 274, Nightly lane closures between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. through Sept. 30. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 29 between Cisco Road and West Russell Road, shoulder closures through Nov. 17. *There could be intermittent lane closures in this area between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- SR 66 between Enterprise Drive and Greenback Road, road closure through Oct.13. The official detour is: SR 185 to SR 48 to US 36 to SR 185.