Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
On Interstate 70 eastbound east of Interstate 675, a crash involving a semi and a car was reported around 6:30 a.m. A semi rear-ended a paint van, and two ladders from the van fell off. One of the ladders hit the front window the semi. The semi driver was not injured. The driver of the van his his head, but refused treatment at the scene. It’s unknown if either driver will be cited.
Surface Street Incidents
Troy Street is closed north of Stanley Avenue in Dayton as of 6:50 a.m. for a crash. The road is expected to remain closed for about 30 minutes.
- In the 3000 block of Snider Road in New Carlisle, a jeep crashed and is on its top as of 6:30 a.m. Everyone inside the Jeep is out.
Rip Rap Road is closed due to high water.
- Crews are responding to a crash on Ballinger Road near Old Springfield Road in Union. The crash was reported shortly after 2 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Alex-Bell Road will be closed for work on the Washington Twp. bridge over Holes Creek until Nov. 30. More information, including detour information, is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east
- SR 705 near Groff Road, Daily lane closures Nov. 27 - Dec. 11 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 29 between Cisco Road and West Russell Road, shoulder closures through Nov. 17. *There could be intermittent lane closures in this area between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- SR 705 between Holthaus Road and Baumer Brandewie Road, ROAD CLOSURE Nov. 8 - 22. The official detour is: SR 66 to SR 119 to SR 364