Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- On north I-75, just beyond the on-ramp from Edwin C. Moses Blvd., a collision involving a minivan and a semitrailer was reported just before 4 p.m. One person in the van has been taken to a hospital, complaining of pain. The right lane, shut down for the investigation, was reopened just after 6 p.m.
- On southbound I-75 near Wagner Ford Road in Harrison Twp., a crash was reported on the left side of the road around 7:40 a.m.
- On southbound Ohio 4 at Harshman Road in Riverside, a crash was reported around 7:05 a.m.
On northbound I-75 in Tipp City north of SR 571, four separate crashes reported around 5:30 a.m. All lanes reopened around 7 a.m.
Surface Street Incidents
- No incidents to report.
>> RELATED: WHIO App-Winter
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, bridge closed until 2019. The official detour is: Keowee Street to Stanley Avenue to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west and east, Lane width restriction until Apr. 1, 2018. One lane will remain open on the ramp with a width of 11 feet.
- I-70 between Upper Lewisburg Salem Road and Brooksville-Phillipsburg Road, Lane closure Jan. 22 - 29. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times. Shoulder closures Jan. 22 - Sept. 30. Both the inside and outside shoulders of I-70 will be closed during construction.