Move over Brangelina. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris don’t compare.
The couples that epitomize #relationshipgoals aren’t in Hollywood or New York City, but in the nation's capital.
That’s right. Washington, D.C. is home to real power couples, and not just in the fictional "House of Cards" version of the district.
Sure, their day job requires them to be taking care of serious business, but once these political powerhouses head out the door of the Capitol building, they’re making us all envious of their harmony at home. From Presidents and First Ladies to members of Congress to couples who are a combination of both, they prove that Americans really do love a good love story.
- Tapes reveal unsettling sounds from the dark side of the moon
- See eerie drone footage of abandoned Ohio amusement park
- Bible recovered undamaged after car bursts into flames
- Rider jokes ‘You aren’t the shooter, are you?’ to mass shooting suspect
- You can finally get GPS directions from Morgan Freeman