Economists are expecting an improved 2014 nationally for economic growth, saying with less drag from federal government policy, the economy is poised to continue adding more jobs, spurring higher consumer spending.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
ABOUT THE ECONOMISTS
- Vice president and senior macroeconomist of The PNC Financial Services Group
- Contributes to the preparation of PNC’s U.S. economic forecast, alternative economic scenarios and other reports
- Presentedat PNC’s Economic Forecast Luncheon in Dayton this fall
- President of ClearView Economics LLC, a Cleveland-area firm specializing in economic research and forecasting
- Member of the Blue Chip Economic Forecasters and Financial Forecasts survey panels, and several wire service and newspaper survey panels
- Presented at KeyBank’s 2013 Economic Forecast in Dayton this fall
Director of the University of Dayton Business Research Group
Presented at PNC’s Economic Forecast Luncheon in Dayton this fall