A 2-year-old girl suffered “skin-peeling” burns to her torso and other burns to her neck and thigh at about noon Monday when officials said she pulled down the cord of a crockpot full of hot water used to heat baby bottles at a YMCA child care center in Piqua.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers