The Mall at Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek announced Thursday that five new stores are now open or will open in the coming months.
The new tenants — a woman’s boutique, an arcade and three food vendors — fit the mall’s “experience retail” approach, said Bruce Goldsberry, general manager.
“Experience is what continues to drive customers to our mall. Providing a mix of retail, restaurants and entertainment really is our focus right now,” he said.
The new tenants will have positive impact on the mall’s occupancy rate, which already is above 95 percent, Goldsberry said. “These are gains for us, other than Nori Japan, which is a food court concept that replaced Sarku, which left us about 45 days ago,” he said.
The mall hopes to announce additional store arrivals soon, Goldsberry said.
The new stores are:
• Jubals: A new boutique featuring women’s shoes, purses and accessories is now open on the mall’s lower level, near Guest Services.
• Ohh Nuts!: A new cart featuring bags of dried fruit and a large variety of nuts with various flavors, located on the upper level near the food court.
• Nori Japan: Opening in the coming days in the food court, Nori Japan will offer teriyaki freshly prepared for customers on a tepanyaki grill.
• XDMax: An arcade that opens in August that will feature XD Theater Motion Rides and games for all ages, located on the lower level outside of Elder-Beerman Men’s, Kids, Home and Furniture.
• Dulce Mio: The frozen yogurt retailer, with a location at Polaris Fashion Place in Columbus, will be coming to the Mall at Fairfield Commons later this year. The new store will be located on the upper level outside of Elder-Beerman for Her.
The Mall at Fairfield Commons is located at 2727 Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek. The mall features more than 120 specialty shops, a food court and a soft play area.