After more than 60 years, betting on live and simulcast horse races at the track in Lebanon will be moved from the Warren County Fairgrounds to the Miami Valley Gaming complex, east of Interstate 75 near the Warren-Butler county line near Trader’s World.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
Eating and Drinking Options
- Las Vegas Chef Rensford Abrigo will lead a culinary team operating restaurants inspired by regional food and beverage traditions.
- Cin City Sea & Steak will feature steak and seafood and seat 97, with 10 seats available for private dining.
- Trifecta Eatery will offer quick service of hamburgers, New-York-style pizza from a brick oven, and Cincinnati and other styles of chili.
- Acres Seasonal Buffet will feature locally grown ingredients and foods from around the world at seven stations.
- MV Perks coffee shop will serve coffee, pastries, shakes and smoothies.
- The 1803 Bar, named for the year Ohio became a state, will feature both traditional and dining seating and Ohio-specific trivia.
- The Center Bar, in the middle of the 186,00 square foot gaming floor, will feature live entertainment and serve cocktails, mixed drinks and craft and other beers.