For attracting logistics businesses, Dayton and Montgomery County have a lot to offer.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
What St. Onge said it learned about Dayton:
- Dayton fits into virtually all distribution network configurations for the continental U.S.
- Potential exists for speculative industrial real estate development here.
- Dayton is a “business-friendly community with appropriate workforce to support logistics and distribution.”
- Dayton is expected to stay “relatively congestion-free for industrial traffic and movement of physical goods.”
- The area has “logistics support services” that should attract other industries.
Source: St. Onge Co.