The number of speeding tickets issued in Dayton increased nearly 1,400 percent to 58,325 since the city added speed cameras to some of its busiest streets two years ago.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
Map of Dayton Traffic Camera Locations
Green marker=Red light and speed camera | Red marker=Red light only camera | Blue marker=Speed only camera
Dayton Traffic Camera Locations
Red Light and Speed:
- Gettysburg Avenue at Cornell Avenue
- U.S. 35 at Abbey Avenue
- 120 S. Smithville Road, near East Fourth Street
- 121 S. Smithville , near Fourth.
- 1560 S. Smithville Road near Marimont Drive
- 1561 S. Smithville near Marimont
- 3920 W. Third St. near N. Hatfield Street
- 1110 E. Third St., near Clinton Street
- 2326 Stanley Ave., near Kuntz Road
- 2347 Stanley Ave., near Kuntz.
- 120 S. Keowee St., near East Fourth Street
- 121 S. Keowee St., near East Fourth.
- 1250 N. Gettysburg Ave., near Fairbanks Avenue.
- 1855 Salem Ave., near Otterbein Avenue
Red Light Only:
- S. Smithville Road at Patterson Road
- West Third Street at Edwin C. Moses Boulevard
- West Third Street at James H. McGee Boulevard
- Troy Street at Stanley Avenue
- Main Street at Hillcrest Avenue
- Salem Avenue at North Avenue
- Salem Avenue at Hillcrest Avenue