Rheanna Morehart has some unfinished business to take care of this season.
The story you’re reading is premium content for subscribers of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and Journal-News. Not a subscriber? Get total access to all our in-depth news and exclusive content here.
For Subscribers: Sign in here if you have already registered your account.Sign In
For Subscribers: Register your account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
Read MyDaytonDailyNews.com all week — weekly digital pass$3.99 per week
Subscribe for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
ONES TO WATCH
- Natalie Allen, Chaminade Julienne, so.: Third at state in D-II doubles last year and was a first team All-Area singles.
- Nina Cepeda, Mason, sr.: Two-time D-I state doubles qualifier with Lynn Kelly.
- Megan Connelly, Oakwood, jr.: D-II state doubles quarterfinalist and Jills No. 1 singles player.
- Amina Ismail, Kings, sr.: Fourth in D-I state singles.
- Lynn Kelly, Mason, sr.: Two-time D-I state doubles qualifier with Nina Cepeda.
- Maddy Mueck, Lakota East, jr.: D-I state doubles qualifier.
- Rheanna Morehart, Miami Valley, sr.: D-II singles state qualifier and Rams No. 1 singles player.
Sept. 30-Oct. 5: Sectional.
Oct. 7-12: District.
Oct. 18-19: State.