• The Ravens lead 19-15.
• The most recent meeting was Dec. 30, 2012, in last year’s season finale at Paul Brown Stadium when the Bengals won 23-17 in a game not many starters played beyond the first quarter as both teams already playoff berths clinched and seedings secured.
• The Bengals are 11-9 in the last 20 meetings.
• Baltimore leads 12-5 as the home team.
• The Bengals have been shut out three times by the Ravens, which is the most by any team.
• Cincinnati is 10-3 against Baltimore when holding the Ravens below 20 points, which is significant because the Bengals are allowing an average of 18.4 points per game in 2013.