• The Ravens lead 20-15.
• The most recent meeting was Nov. 10 in Baltimore when the Bengals fell behind 17-0 but rallied to tie on a 51-yard Hail Mary to A.J. Green as time expired in regulation. But the Ravens prevailed in overtime on a Justin Tucker 46-yard field goal for a 20-17 win.
• The series is tied 7-7 in the last 14 meetings.
• Cincinnati is 10-7 as the home team.
• This is the fourth year in a row the Bengals and Ravens have met in the season finale and third year in a row it’s been played at Paul Brown Stadium.
• Cincinnati is 10-3 against Baltimore when holding the Ravens below 20 points, which is significant because the Bengals are allowing an average of 19.2 points per game in 2013.