- Josh Sweigart Staff Writer
The city of Bellbrook paid 27 employees more than $50,000 last year, mostly in the police and fire departments, according to the I-Team Payroll Project searchable database of public employee payroll.
SPECIAL REPORT: Taxpayers on hook for $444M in unused state worker leave
City manager Mark Schlagheck was again the city’s highest paid employee, grossing $108,819 last year. Another five employees earned more than $90,000.
Local governments make payroll with your money, which is why the I-Team has assembled a searchable database of public employee pay in the region.
The five highest paid city of Bellbrook employees last year were:
1. Mark Schlagheck, city manager: $108,819
2. Douglas Doherty, chief of police: $99,477
3. James Neidhard, fire chief: $99,477
4. Dale Wilson, service director: $92,960
5. Gregory Nartker, fire lieutenant: $91,640