Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Sgt. Mark Bowron is updating conditions every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- On I-75 South, just south of I-70, at 8:30 a.m. the left lane blocked for single-vehicle crash
- On southbound I-75 at Stanley Avenue in Dayton, police and medics were dispatched to a crash around 6:55 a.m. Our crew in the area reported the crash was off the highway and no lanes were blocked.
Surface Street Incidents
- No incidents have been reported.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- I-70 east Ramp to I-75 south,Lane closure November 30th between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-75 south Ramp to I-70 east, Lane closure November 30th between the hours of 12:30 pm and 3 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-70 west Ramp to I-75 south,Lane closure November 30th between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-70 between Taywood Road and I-75,Nightly lane closures October 15th – December 16th between 8 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road,Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take motorists to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-70 between Airport Access Road and SR 48, lane addition project. Two lanes open in each direction. Motorists will encounter barrels and construction in this area.
- The First Street, Second Street and Third Street ramps along I-75 northbound and southbound, are permanently closed. A newly constructed ramp is scheduled to open to motorists in the downtown area in December of 2016. The official detour during these ramp closures is: I-75 North to U.S. 35 East to Jefferson Street to First and Third streets. Motorists can also use Main Street or Edwin C. Moses Boulevard.
- Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September of 2017. Detour posted.
- I-75 near CR 25A (Troy),Nightly lane closures October 14th – November 30th between 7 pm and 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road,road closure September 13th – June 15th, 2017. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36,Lane width restrictions September 12th – June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.