There's an app on the way that helps you split up the dinner bill with some adjustments for race and gender income inequalities.
The app, called Equipay, is essentially a satirical statement about income gaps in the U.S. For instance, when using the app, women would only pay 78 cents for every $1 men pay of the bill.
If a person disagrees with their share of the bill, they can click "protest" on the app, at which point it will provide the user with statistics about the wage gap.
The app started as a joke for Cultivated Wit's Comedy Hack Day, but now the comedians behind it say they do plan to release an app along with a commercial.
- Business owner: All employees required to get concealed weapons license
- Chuck E. Cheese brawl caught on camera
- You can finally get GPS directions from Morgan Freeman
- Moldy sippy cups have parents disgusted and angry
- Toddler sentenced to life in Egyptian prison