Fall is still a few weeks away, but foodies can rejoice, Oktoberfest brews are hitting the coolers and fall candy flavors are being stocked.
M&M's has introduced its 2015 fall flavor and it is taking a page out of a southern favorite: pecan Ppie.
While it seems early, some stores like Walmart have already been putting the limited edition candy out on shelves, People magazine has reported.
An M&M's representative told People that the candy is for the "Halloween timeframe."
A 9.9 oz bag has a suggested cost of $2.98.
Past limited edition flavors included mint, candy corn and coconut, E! reported.
- Woman loses arms, legs after tick bite
- Parents drive 2 hours before realizing they left toddler at rest stop
- Chilling video shows amusement ride cable snapping, injuring rider
- Caught on video: Man can be heard praying as he frees niece from wreckage
- Is this the biggest great white shark ever caught on camera?