Watermelon is the perfect back yard snack, or treat for your tailgate, but this new way to cutting it will definitely impress your friends.
The trick involves cutting a watermelon to look like a perfectly smooth orb.
How do you do it?
Well it actually involves two watermelon of about equal size. You shave the rind off of one, while you carve out the inside of the other.
Put the two together, and you’ve got yourself an excellent surprise.
See the video for more:
- Why you shouldn't let your gas tank run this low
- Day care workers accused of running 'fight club' among children
- Bloggers who quit jobs to travel the world are now broke, cleaning toilets
- Must see: Swimming kittens rescued by fisherman from river
- Police break into hot car to save 'baby,' find doll instead