Olive Garden's famous breadsticks are getting some new life in the form of sandwiches.
The chain will start making either a chicken parmigiana or meatball sandwich on their breadsticks, USA Today reported.
The sticks won't be the standard variety you get with your pasta and salad, but rather a little wider to fit the fillings.
But the recipe will stay the same, USA Today reported.
What will come with the sandwiches? How about unlimited breadsticks, just like any other item on the menu?
The sandwiches will start being seen on the menu on June 1.
- Father allegedly confesses to killing family in chilling Facebook post
- George Zimmerman injured in shooting incident
- Large snake washes ashore on Florida beach
- Nothing is sweeter than this precious newborn’s first day home — until you see the dog when she cries
- Woman fired for celebrating murders of 2 Mississippi officers