Jason Wesche, the father of a 3-year-old girl allegedly assaulted by a babysitter, spoke in Butler County Area II Court Monday, March 12 for the video arraignment of a woman accused of critically assaulting his 3-year-old daughter. He spoke to the media following the arraignment. Lindsay Partin, 35, is charged with felonious assault and felony child endangering, for the incident that allegedly occurred Thursday at her residence. Partin was the babysitter of the girl, Hannah Wesche. NICK GRAHAM/STAFF

Babysitter accused of assaulting 3-year-old bonded out of jail as victim’s family raises funds for the child

Lindsay Partin, 35, of the 4000 block of Shank Road, was video arraigned Monday morning in Butler County Area II Court on charges of felonious assault and felony child endangering. Magistrate William McNally set bond at $30,000 cash.

Partin bonded out of the Butler County Jail at 1:19 p.m. Monday, according to jail personnel.


Babysitter accused of assaulting 3-year-old who is ‘brain dead’: What we know now

911 call in alleged babysitter assault: ‘Hannah breathe. Breathe for Daddy’

Partin has hired attorneys Melynda Cook Howard and Christopher Pagan to represent her and is scheduled to be in county Area I Court on Thursday for a preliminary hearing.

At about 7 a.m. on March 8, Hanover Township emergency crews and Butler County detectives responded to Partin’s residence for an unconscious child. They found 3-year-old Hannah Wesche unresponsive with labored breathing, according to the sheriff’s office. There were obvious bruises about her head and face.

Wesche was flown to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital with life-threatening injuries. After further investigation, detectives and hospital personnel noted additional bruising on the child’s body. Partin admitted to striking the child and stated she had fallen and struck her head on the concrete garage floor the previous day.

According to court documents, Partin admitted to shaking the child.

Jason Wesche, Hannah’s father, said his daughter is not expected to recover.

Wesche, spoke at the hearing and asked that no bond be set.

“We just want to stress with this situation it is devastating. She is not expected to survive. Within the next couple of days we are told it is going to come to an end. We just ask that bond is not set pending new charges,” Wesche said.

Wesche has established a GoFundMe page via Facebook in anticipation of the child’s death.

“Raising Hannah and watching her blossom into a bubbly fun loving little girl has been more than I could ever ask for. I am beyond devastated that I am having to say goodbye to my Angel. This is every parents worst nightmare and I will fight for my baby and justice will be served. We are raising money for baby Hannah in hopes to give her the best services we can provide. Myself and family all appreciate the abundance of love and support we are receiving throughout this process. #HANNAHSTRONG #JUSTICEFORHANNAH,” Wesche says in the post.