Nursing assistants and food-service workers are among the positions Kettering Health Network will be looking to fill during a hiring event next week at the Dayton Job Center.
Kettering Health will host the job fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 25 at the Job Center at 1111 Edwin C. Moses Boulevard.
The hospital system is hiring for various entry level, full- and part-time positions at the following hospitals:
• Kettering Medical Center in Kettering
• Sycamore Medical Center in Miamisburg
• Grandview Medical Center in Dayton
• Southview Medical Center in Washington Township
• Soin Medical Center in Beavercreek
• Greene Memorial Hospital in Xenia
• Kettering Behavioral Hospital in Moraine
• Sycamore Glen Retirement Community in Miamisburg
• Greene Oaks Retirement Community in Xenia
The positions require a high school diploma or GED. Qualified candidates will be able to participate in an on-site interview with department managers.