Early morning fire at Steak ‘n Shake caused by overheated motor on roof

OTHER LOCAL NEWS: Heat lamp in dog shed may have caused house fire in Preble County

Crews responded to the restaurant, located at 6380 Wilmington Pike, and found smoke inside the building around 2 a.m.

The business was evacuated while crews handled the incident. 

No injuries were reported. 

The restaurant reopened and everyone was able to go back inside once crews cleared the scene approximately 45 minutes later. 

Damage estimates were not immediately available. 

X