Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Major Highway Incidents
- On northbound I-75 at Ohio 725 in Miamisburg, a single-vehicle crashed into the median around 7 a.m. The left lane is blocked while crews handle the incident.
- On northbound I-75, south of Wagner Ford Road in Harrison Twp., a two-vehicle crash is blocking the left lane. Traffic is starting to slow on the interstate.
Surface Street Incidents
- On Ohio 444 and Kauffman Avenue in Bath Twp., a rollover crash with possible entrapment was reported around 7:45 a.m. Crews responding.
- On North Dixie Drive and Hillsdale Avenue in Harrison Twp., a single-vehicle crashed into a pole and a parked vehicle around 1:15 a.m. One of the three people inside the car was transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Dayton Power & Lights personnel were requested to the scene for the damaged pole.
» RELATED: WHIO Weather App
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, the bridge remains closed. The official detour is Keowee to Stanley to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- State Route 48 between First and Riverdale streets, the lane closure continues through April 1. One lane in each direction will remain open. Both lanes of traffic will operate on the west side of the bridge; the east side will be closed.
- I-75 South, between U.S. 35 and state Route 741, overnight lane closure Jan. 15 at 8 p.m. and Jan. 16 at 5 a.m. Two northbound lanes will remain open.
- I-70 East, between state Routes 72 and 54, daily lane closure continues through Jan. 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Two eastbound lanes will remain open.
- U.S. 68 near I-70, lane closures continue through July 26. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70, between U.S. 68 and 72, the traffic pattern shifts Sept. 24 through August to the outside portion of the interstate. Two lanes are available in each direction with reduced lane width.
- Sweitzer/West Fourth streets between Pine and Sycamore streets, ROAD CLOSURE continues through May 31, 2019. The official detour is Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway.