Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with college football analyst and Vegas expert Brad Powers, who offers analysis of Alabama and some other college football teams.
- Brad Powers is a professional handicapper who also does a podcast and writes for PreGame.com. He explains how Vegas comes up with a number for a game or a win total.
- Powers talks about his power numbers and where Alabama ranks, and what he expects from the Crimson Tide this season.
- Powers talks about the current line for the season opener between Alabama and Louisville in Orlando, Fla.
- We also discuss Alabama against the spread in the last 10 years.
- We ask Powers to break down several other SEC schools, including Auburn and Georgia, plus some other teams.
- Tua Tagovailoa is getting a lot of praise and has some strong some Heisman odds in Las Vegas.
- Connect with Ryan Fowler on Twitter @RyanCFowler for more coverage of the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Tuesday featured ESPN college football analyst Adam Rittenberg, who talked about some future rankings by ESPN. These numbers will excite Alabama fans and disappoint fans from other SEC schools.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Vegas expert explains why Alabama is heavy favorite in 2018 appeared first on SEC Country.